The 1.40am post..Completely alive
U see there's nothing better I can do now except blogging...Oh how i luv blogging now..yuck, yet i'm stil doing it. My eyes are not ready to close yet oh no..It's really2 quiet here except for the sounds of the spinning ceiling fan and PC fan and the low volume-playing mp3.. Should i d/l more songs? Mayb I shud look for some classics..Do i even know any...urgh. Usually there would b a cockroach passing by in front of my feet at around this time....What? No, i'm not freaked out by it..I mean it doesn't disturb u...it's just wandering around for food I wud guess. Aaaah... I shud b sleeeeeeping...coz later at 9 i hv to be at UBD. Sorry guys if I turn up late. Hey mayb i'l jus continue wt my desperate housewives marathon...Err..not a good idea i suppose.
I forgot to mention in my recent post that I actually bought a DQ baby size just now. It was the first time I tried strawberry chocochip...Not as yummy as the others..I thought it would have tasted like the typical strawberry ice-cream but this one has the real strawberry essence. It was ok though.. Somehow now I'm craving for kokoberry.... Speaking of this, I was wondering whether if we were consuming too much sweet stuff, does it work by diluting urself with lots of water (drinking plain water)? I probably sound dumb on this but seriously I want a confirmed true fact.
Ooh...Its 2nd June..Happy Birthday sister...
I sent a text msg to Afrah and repeated my favour. She knows it..and she will do it...Won't u frah? hehe...Funny i just missed the 8.30 and 11.30 Diari AF..I'm not even eager bout it...There's always a repeat anyway. Sigh.. now I'm hungry. Didn't even had a proper dinner just now, not even lunch! Just a bite of ayam goreng..few bites really. Let me check something in the fridge, found something! It's the sweet-corn tuna I made last nyt. I tink it's stil good...My eldest sister makes a better tuna spread but the one I made is good enough. I'll show u guys how to make it if u want!!
Something just came across my mind...I'm suddenly remembering something.. Sh**! The results are possibly out today, I better be prepared..I don't want last semester's outcome to repeat. In fact, I'm expecting an overall B..this is the only chance I have. I need a broad smile on my face that stays like that for a while..Yeap I really do.. Coz lately I've been moody...dunno why..mayb it's just me...My hunger seems to wear off, thanks to blogging..n hopefully it will stay like that when I'm finished with this.
Ok...I think I'm overdoing this on the 1st day so I better stop...Good nyt peeps..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home