What a day..
Here I am again staying up late. Today was definitely a tiring day from all that shopping for the prizes. We (with Azim, Leah & Mal) practically went in circles around the gadong shopping complexes in search of the cheapest bargained stuff even if it takes much of our energy. It was kinda funny, having a calculator on the spot, noting down/surveying the prices..Not enough budget, let's move to the next shop..then the next..then another.. Fortunately, we all agreed to give ourselves a break by feeding our hungry stomachs at McD. Ordered the Fillet O fish Value meal. Oh yea, we got a coke refill to our drinks...yea big deal :D. Among the conversation was this talk about tennis-oh crap :p. At that time, I was wondering whether the 'Refreshments' group-Farah, Nurul, Ehsan n Yil were already done with their shopping or not. Probably they themselves were having lunch too. We still had to find the stuff for activities...Sigh..
Then at 3 we were back at IM. Time to wrap up the stuff. It didn't take us too long to decide the way to wrap the things up. The end result was a pretty sight I must say. Just wait til the day to see them...
Back at home, I headed myself straight to bed..Too tired. Then.... came the sound of "Bang! Pizza...!" So ofcoz i woke up, but too bad the pizza were half cold... I was too lazy to heat it in the microwave coz the 'Lost' show series was already about to start. This episode was about Kate..N as usual if the computer's free I would rush to it and start surfing N chatting....up until now... That's all about today..I've kept it simple and conscise...so cya...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home