Cheese, cheese n more cheese (Part 1)
Phew, just got back from sending Frah, Fau n Liyah... I'm guessing Afrah's gona write bout the same thing ni later :p with the same heading.. Celebrated Fau's 21st b'day at Pizza Hut at noon jus now...It was quite a good plan where she was greeted wt a birthday cake wt workers singing her a birthday song in many languages..I'm sure if she was surprised coz dis time it was planned differently..So good job guys! As the title suggests, we had pizzas which means cheese...n pastas...which also have cheese n even the birthday cheese cake which means more cheese!! Had a divided big piece, as there were only 6 of us.Just imagine how full we got. Afrah n Leah brought their notebooks along wt them to go online n that time Azri was online. Made fun of him...His reason:"Medical school kali ah" haha... Hmm....It's Maghrib I'l try to continue later..(to be continued).Chao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home