:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Monday, June 11, 2007

Back in Bn

Waaaah.. Feel so good to be home.. but not for long, so I better make use of it while it lasts. It's only been 5+ months since the last time I was here so there hasn't been that much change. In fact, it stills feel the same as always (selalu aku ckp ni..). Supposedly today there was the royal wedding ceremony and procession but the flight landed in the late afternoon so I couldn't witness the whole event 'live.' I guess there's always the news to give a better coverage.
.
Tonight went out for dinner with the family at wywy.. I was craving for yum-cha (aka dimsum) that I ordered three full 'baskets' of them (don't know apa kamu panggil that tmpat simpan). I also had laksa and cendol.. yum (to those yg tais liur I'll just eat for u guys :p..). Tomorrow, my sister from London will be back.. Haven't seen her for over a year now coz she didn't come back for her winter holidays (like my other sis) last December so it's something I'm looking forward to. Other than that, I haven't set any plans yet for tomorrow. Most likely I'll be spending my time chilling at home, enjoying flicking through more TV channels or just enjoy the comfort of dominating the house computer to go online.. hahaha.. and oh yeah, speaking of that I think I should be sending my laptop for fixing instead. I mean it really needs some serious treatment. Hahaa..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home