In less than 2 weeks...
.. is the exam! Having mixed feelings about it. Neither too excited nor too nervous. Somehow I feel a lot calmer than for my previous exams. Probably because it's only one exam to look forward to (but remember Krl it covers all of the 18 weeks of cases!) but we'll just have to see how I feel in the next few days.
.
Oh yea, Heroes season finale rocks. I'm sure the other fans agree with me. Just thought they should've extended it to two hours. Can't wait for the next season. LOST season finale is also on this week. 2 hrs!! Read reviews on it online. Ppl say it was the best episode ever! I'm sure it is!
.
Pirates 3 is out. Actually wanna watch it this week. Should ask the others about it.
Labels: Academic, How's my day/week?, TV


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home