:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Monday, April 16, 2007

All over again

So... How did my team 'Satria VIII' do during futsal last Sat? We played 3 matches. Against the Msians we lost 0-3, then drew wt Dmt's team 1-1 and our final match we lost a close 3-4 against GrifU Asik team. Overall, we didn't qualify into the knock-outs. The point is we had fun. At least for some of us, the underdogs :D.
.
School's back again. Last night I wasn't looking forward to it but hey it didn't turn out that bad at all. I thought our PBL dynamics would be disrupted with the new tutor coming in but the tutor was cool- she's fine with how we wanted it to be. Funny that one of my PBL mates immediately told something like this to the tutor "We normally don't present our LOs and we definitely don't present other ppl's LOs." Good move! haha... Rather, we would go through the triggers again and then discuss among ourselves & direct specific questions.. Different groups have their own styles.. I'm not sure which one works the best. I guess you just have to live with what you've got & make the best out of it.
.
Beyonce concert countdown: 7 days!! This week! This Sunday!
(To those of you who are already sick of this countdown: Don't worry, it will end very soon.. Just hold on! :p)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home