:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Here's one from Shock Value

Somehow I like songs from the trio collaboration Nelly Furtado, Timbaland & JT- they're very catchy. 'Give it to me' is Timbaland's first release from his new album and features the other two singers I mentioned. A bit repetitive but good, coz you don't have to remember long lyrics :p. I saw the song list from this album and learnt that almost all of his songs were done with other artistes. It got me wondering, can he survive in the music industry if he was to do just solo? Hmmm....


Have clinical coaching later in the afternoon. Don't feel like going to.. Why did I even agree? Oh yeah, it's because there was nothing I could do about it. The coaching tutor was on vacation last week so we decided to move it to today. Sigh.. Biasaler... Holiday mood.

Beyonce concert countdown: 13 days

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home