:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Sakai-ness

Azm's mentioned this but since I've got the pics ;p I might as well include a version of mine... It all started like this. I was initially going through my cupboard to search for my old notes in one of the boxes when I saw this 'Gold Class ticket' which I got from last March in that AIFP Amazing race (that's a year ago!). I actually knew that the ticket was valid for one year but never even thought of using it. And the next day, in the library coincidentally Azm was in the lib so I told him about the expiry date & we just made a quick decision just to watch something later. So we went on to watch the Illusionist. I remember this movie was actually featured in the plane last year when I was heading back to BN from Bris but unfortunately my screen wasn't fully functional. So this was the best opportunity to watch it! At first entrance we were already 'sakai.' My Poq-len instincts persuaded me to take pics of the area. Hahaha! I couldn't describe the place more than Azm. Truly gold class.. From the comfy chair to the tasty cheesecake!
.
Here I've uploaded some low quality pics using my camera phone. The infrared seemed to work this time after I've sent it for reformatting back in BN.

And not forgetting this, Happy Birthday YiL! "Can I take your order pls?!" Annual phrase exclusively for YiL.
.
Just before the movie - Busy sakai-ing with Camera phone using the Night Mode setting
.
The menu leaflet if you want to place any orders before the movie. We only ordered cheesecake. The food's too expensive!
.
The separate entrance into the Gold Class cinemas
.
Being vain.. hahaha




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home