:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NILDOOCARRF haha! luv it!

This might be irrelevant to you guys.. But relevant to some of us.. I don't know why I wanna post this.. I just feel like it... It also serves a purpose.. Just a way of remembering.. Coz I tend to read back what I've written here once in a while.
.
NILDOOCARRF.. haha I just love the word. I know I won't ever forget this. Then why do I bother putting it here? I dunno... I just like it. It's one of those things that immediately sticks to your head and hopefully will never go away. Sorry to make you guys feel lost.. Some of you will know this but to those who don't it's just a mnemonic for history-taking (for pain presentations). More mnemonics mean better memory - I guess.
.
Let's start! N-nature, I-intensity, L-location, D-duration, O-onset, O-offset, C-concommitant symptoms, A-aggravating factors, R-relieving factors, R-radiating pain and F- frequency!! Yes I did it w/o referring! I may remember this BUT everything goes down the drain as soon as I start the actual history-taking itself!!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home