:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A new order begins..


Didn't know that the next Harry Potter movie will be next year.. The sequel continues yet again.. The fifth one is entitled the order of phoenix... This is a must-see movie premiering mid-July next year. Still a long way to go but you'll find that time really does fly.. In the teaser trailer I noticed a number of drastic changes. Other than Harry's new look (his hair in fact), there's something obviously different. Few of the scenes are like in the modern world, where they flew around you know all those tall buildings, cruise ship etc. I know they are actually in the modern era already but before this the whole thing usually takes place in the Hogwarts magical world. Perhaps Harry was trying to save the 'real' world? Haha lame.. Honestly I don't know.. Haven't read the book yet.. So I haven't got the slightest idea. Therefore I must watch to find out.. Can't wait..
.
Hopefully Goblet of Fire plays on TV this weekend.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home