Cleaning campaign; Lost; Confirmed graduands
Some of us were at Mai's place to help her clean her place before she moves out by Monday. Bersih banar udah nyamu lapas atu~ :p Especially the balcony or verandah or whatever you call it - sparkles- hehe :p. Ofcourse, not forgetting to acknowledge the kitchen cleaners and ceiling light worker, credits to you guys. Jobs well done indeed if not for the perfectionist genes inherited by some :D. You just see the result. Haha. It was also an event of 'pembahagian harta', where all the unwanted stuff which were still useable were donated to each one of us just now. I think I've received a lot LoL... Thnx Mai:) Oh yea, the pizza as well..
.
Anyway, after grocery shopping at Coles I walked back home. Much of my time was wasted on going the wrong way. I was supposed to go through Austral street via Sandford street but instead I went into this one street which led me back to Toowong again. I was in fact going in a circle! After all those slopes, darn.... I tell you it was scorching hot and I was profusely sweating. Not giving up, I turned back and eventually made it to the side of the main road and walked further. Then only I noticed the familiarity of the area and safely got back.
.
This morning I was awakened by the good news that we all made it for the graduation. So I'd like to say congratulations to all of us here.. There's just still one more nerve-wracking moment- exam results. That will determine our entry into MBBS. Let's just hope for the best. As for now, just appreciate all our hard work & efforts and embrace our already known achievements :D.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home