The night of my life
Didn't get much rest since Friday, the day when I finished my last exam. Last Saturday, me with several others- Mai, Azm, Mea n Rnld went to GC (M n R going separate ways later on). Basically spent about half of our trip travelling, in the train and also the bus.. When we reached Surfer's Paradise there was just too many people there considering it's the end of the year and you have these group of teenagers all around you- they are the 'schoolies'. So the environment was actually lively especially at the beach- you guys may have seen this in one of Azm's entries. Well, 1st thing we did when we got there was we ate at this restaurant I can't remember the name. Then we went to Centro and I decided to finish off my Timezone credit (from the previous visit). Somehow we ended up playing more haha. Well, the imprtnt thing is we destressed ourselves and had fun. After that, we strolled around exploring more of the SP vicinity, then to the beach and finally headed home, sleeping in the bus along the way to Nerang rail.
.
The evening I ate at Dapur Bali wt Far n Nrl. Just felt like eating something malay-ish. The rest- Mai, Azm, Yil n Dmt were at 1001. Well, that night back at home I was pretty exhausted but then Tqi n his friend came over. We played this mastermind game and I think it went over an hour. Simply distressing and I was close to going mental haha. But I eventually solved it :D. Continued my night watching Skeleton Key. Must say the story was slow and frustrating.. I'll probably give a C.
.
I woke up late today (I mean Sunday- just now bah). Didn't do much. Eat and TV. Just now the final 2 OZ idol was on. Two of my favs are in the finals- Jess & Damien.. (Lavina and Reigan eliminated earlier). Yes, both deserved the final. I feel like the nation got it right this time. Anyway, about their potential single 'The night of my life', I immediately like it the minute I heard it. It was probably way better than 'Maybe tonight' from last year. Both versions from Jess & Damien are equally good IMO- one did a ballad type & the other a more rock beat type. Jess is fairly versatile and has an amazing vocal range whereas Damien with his trademark falsetto pipes is very good in his acoustic and ballads genre. I'm not sure what you guys think. However tonight, Jess did an excellent rendition of hers. It's too bad that only one singer can claim that single unlike in American Idol where both idols get to release the same song. So who will win? Seriously, I don't know but I think it will be a really close one. A voting poll from one site revealed a close 51-49% at the moment with Jess in favour of winning. But still there's like a week and anything can happen. One blogger also did a poll (100% to Jess currently) but statistically insignificant hahaha :p. To me, I think it might go to Jess coz her performances this week was exceptionally good especially the single!. But then again, I don't mind who wins.. Looking forward to the verdict night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home