:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Reminiscence

I was browsing through the web (like always) and I came up with the idea of googling my own name. I'm sure some others do that as well.. And guess what? Here's what I found.. Click here
.
It's been SIX years and I didn't know anything about this posted on the web. Haha.. Look at me in blue.. I was skinny LoL. But the picture itself is not clear, you can hardly make out who is who. Hmm.. Those days.. when most of us still don't have the digital cameras. All we could do was to scan the developed photos from the shops. Anyway, those pics was during my involvement in a national science project competition where we came in 2nd! >_<. Miss those times in Temburong~. There were a couple of funny things that happened-

  • I kept on slipping over the slippery rocks on the streams- average of 5 times each day. Haha.. Ended up with several cuts and bruises.
  • There's one day when we had our lunch at the project site, it suddenly rained and our mee got wet. Guess what? We had 'Mee Basah.' Hehe...
  • A friend of mine wore a monster mask that one night w/o our knowledge and he scared the hell out of us when we were hanging out with the other school team members outside the chalet. Imagine the look on each other's faces- especially that girl haha.

There's probably a lot more of these moments. We probably have bonded more after that. I really miss this bunch of friends but now we all have our separate ways. We hardly contact each other but I hope we don't forget each other.

P/S: Today's my brother's b'day. Just a shout-out. Happy Birthday Bro Khad! May Allah bless you and reward you with good health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home