:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, November 03, 2006

My Friday today

Haha let's make this post an announcement page as well.. May come in handy... Guys, in case u browsed into this page even before u check ur netbank, just to tell u guys.. Allowance's out! Njoy... Bejimat2 jua sblum balik ni hehe..
In the last post I did mention about not sleeping last nyt.. Well I did.. Therefore I conclude, sleeping is a must. With that said, I didn't get to finish my revision. I just found out that my exam 2moro is in the afternoon so that should give me some extra time to go over the rest of my study materials.
I went to the city this afternoon. Just for a break after an hour's revision at uni. (Didn't do much though). Anyway, here's an interesting fact you guys may find weird. I actually prefer and find it effective to read/study in a moving vehicle (here I mean the bus/train). So I did just that. When I got to the city I wandered around needlessly and when I got to the QSM area, there was a large crowd of ppl. I wondered wat was it about. To my surprise, Guy Sebastian was there! To promote his album... Contacted Far to tell about it & convinced her to come if she was to get an autograph but she decided not to. Anyway, stayed there for a while, watched him perform a few numbers then headed off to Easyway & Nandos to get some takeaway. When I got back to the area, the queue line was still as long as when I left earlier. Then I went back home. That's it.
Tonight is our M'sian neighbour's open house. No need to cook. 'Haha I like!' (I don't know where I got that expression from).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home