Surprise nominations..
Big Brother OZ- Wow, tonight's nomination was really a surprise. All three strong contenders to win the whole thing (IMO) were nominated and it seems unbelievable that one would be leaving this Sunday! We'll see how it goes coz Big Bro with all his little twists and that, you'll never know.. I would actually like to see David deducting the three points off himself so that many others as well would be up for evictions. It's just cool to see more people becoming potential evictees.. You could imagine their reactions of one another, it's as if you've nominated your closest friends. Mind me it's got nothing to do with me wanting the televoting company to get extra $$$. If that happens, fortunate for them then. By Sunday, the house will lose one of its strong personalities and I hope the 'safe' housemates would step up to maintain the whole show's appeal. Right this week's nominees...
.

Jamie
.
.Katie.

David
.
P/S: I think every single one of you (Biomeds) are having your exams tomorrow so I wish you guys all the best. Gambate! (I see a lot of this so I just use it LoL :p)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home