:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Is it winter for real this time?

Brrrr... It's been cold throughout the whole day! Has the season transition taken place? It reminds me when I first stepped into this house. It was really2 cold I had to wear socks, double clothing AND double blanket. It's funny that we can't use heater here and I won't go over that one. The bottom line is we are not allowed to use heaters here.. I even came to a point where I bought that hot-water bag just to get the warmth. That's before I knew the existence of electrical blankets. Speaking of that, I should've bought it last time in Summer. It was really cheap then. I think about $12 at Kmart.
Right now I'm like shivering from the cold. Can't imagine the cold my housemates downstairs are facing. Should be colder due to the floor tiles..Brrr... And oh yea, you tend to be sleepy at these temperatures. I was like sleeping from 7+ til 10 and had my dinner late. Everyone seems to be quiet in the house that they're probably sleeping already. Oh no, I just heard something from downstairs. Ok they're not asleep. Oh I don't know. I have to complete my Viro GBL powerpoint draft by tomorrow but I'm just plain lazy to do it. It's not hard or anything, it's just the extracting info part. I have to do two sections but we are allowed a maximum of 5 slides. So it's something like a summary and summary is not my thing. The websites and all are already opened but just waiting to be read. Haha, actually I told myself to start at 11.30, then I delayed to 12 then 12.30. So I don't think I'll end up finishing it tonight. I'll most likely get it done tomorrow. Haha. That's one problem of mine. Always delaying. I realise that habit but never change. Oh well. As long as I get it done. Night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home