:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Over and done for now; Encores

Phew, it's been three long days..trying to finish up all four viro assignments and the patho prac book. It's a good thing I've completed the CAL earlier with only little to do left. I did my patho late last night so I didn't even get to write up for my protease project which meant I had to do on the day of due itself. Well, as it turned out to be, everything is done! Although the report for the project was not that well written, just needed to get it done with. The time of due was at 4pm and I only finished at 3.40 somewhere around that time. So I had to compile and print quickly before rushing off to Uni (from home). I ended up handing it in ten minutes earlier..another phew. Now I'm relieved and can now gasp a bit of fresh air. There are some more ahead but at this point I need a break. Next wed I have Viro prac exam- now, considering our prac books are given in, how the heck are we suppose to revise from?, then the following week I got a Cardio mastery test. Then Viro GBL (it never seems to end argh..) and finally patho assignment.
Hmm..I spent some time sleeping earlier tonight coz I was so tired...that explains why I'm not sleeping now. Well I watched the BB Friday Night Live ( that annoying guy won..haha :p), then watched Amazing Race 9 (yay! my team of choice went first for this episode and going through final 3). I couldn't get enough so I also watched Desperate Housewives which I have left unwatched for quite some time..I've downloaded the latest of LOST but I guess I'll save it for tomorrow. Coz there's nothing good on TV on Saturdays.
Nearing to the AI finale, somehow my interest for this show has gone up. Gonna miss it. Feels like the very 1st episode was like only as far as a month ago. The finale will be in 2 weeks. Speaking of AI, the top 12 album as they do every year will also be out in the same week (23rd May). I'm looking forward to it. Even if I can't get hold to this album, I hope that the songs would be uploaded somewhere on the net. Really want to listen to the recorded versions which should sound more 'perfect' than the ones performed in the show. I browsed thru the Amazon website and had a look in the list of tracks. They sure have chosen their best songs. However, I couldn't find songs that they sing together. I personally think that should be included like in Season 4. Anyway, this season's album is called Encores..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home