Too much physical?
These past few days have been busy altough it's the Easter Break. As I mentioned in my previous entry, we had a Zikir ceremony on Saturday, then the next day the Pump It day..It was really an enjoyable one..Getting everybody to move and practise healthy games. We've absolutely pumped it! haha.. Eventually the event took one whole day..My legs were in pain I could barely walk properly. Then on Monday, we went to the city in search of food and cutleries for Mai's bday celebration the next day. I actually went to the city a little later but before that the rest of the group went to buy green clothing and accessories especially for Mai's b'day since green is her favourite colour. After all the shopping, Yil & I (after accompanying Farah to UQ sports) joined with the 'netballers' at the Uq netball court. We indeed played a lot longer than usual even though the sky turned dark already. You know why? It was because the huge lights facing the courts were switched on. This rarely happens so we somehow became opportunistic and took the advantage of playing some more until it was 8plus in the evening. Even by then it was still on but we were all too tired already. My legs were aching again... Got back home and watched the latest episode of LOST I had downloaded few days earlier..They're almost into the 2nd season finale and I can't wait. Hmm, so today we went to Kangaroo point for the first time and had the rare chance to see the other side of the city especially at riverside. It was a breath-taking view. Reminds me of Singapore- they kinda looked alike with the river and skyline. To cut the story short, the celebration was OK...we had some good BBQ food and had few games like chinese whisper which I called it 'bisikan cina' and Badi commenting it sounded like a romantic novel haha and also captain ball with slight different rules introduced. More physical games... Oh yea there was a 'drama' just now where Yil's ball flew into the river but this boy's (Stuart) mom came to the rescue to get the ball. Some of us tried to stop her from doing it but she insisted saying that it wasn't that dangerous. Even I wouldn't have risked my life for some costly things, and this one is just a $3 netball. Well, it was an experience to witness that. We took a lot of pics on our way back not to waste the spectacular view along the way home. Again it's tiring..but now I'm doing this entry. Actually I was searching for information for my Anat assignment but now I'm taking a break. There will be a Champion leagues semi-final match later on and I intend to watch it. So I'm still thinking whether to sleep or just stay up and do something. On the other hand I have this BSS meeting later in the noon and so need to get some rest. So not looking forward to it, just so many things to discuss on.. Oh well.. Right that's all for now..Signing off


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home