:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hello again..

It seems like ages ago since my last entry. Many things did happen but I guess we could leave some of that aside. Today I woke up really late like at around 12pm. And that's if not because of Damit who gave me the wake up call.. He was already at Musolla cutting up the chicken wings and wanted me to help him buy some necessities for the Maulud celebration later on.. So at Musolla, we cleaned the chicken wings and fried them from 1 til around 5 plus.. That was really really tiring..But the event turned out smooth and well... I actually liked the talk by a Malaysian brother on the Spread of Islam from the past til present..The way he presented was not intimidating (if u know what I mean) and it gives us the opportunity to reflect and correct ourselves. Although I've heard this advice a number of times-from friday sermons and ceramahs, I'm still striving to attain this. Well after that we had the Isya prayer followed by a Zikir led by us, the Bruneian guys.. It was funny to see others puzzled with our style of zikir..Some were like scratching their heads..hehe that was funny. Doing this zikir makes me feel like I should have done this more often in the past.. The food we cooked was luckily enough even though it was basic western and I think everyone was having a good time. Then back at home, SZ came to sleep over because of the pump it day tomorrow. Damit, Ran, SZ and I played a video game of Pro evo soccer on SZ's laptop just to relax a bit. After that, this is what I'm doing blogging very late at night.
Tomorrow's a physical day..I should be in bed by now..But since I woke up late just now my biological clock has ofcourse followed suit. Speaking of Pump-it day, I'm really looking forward to it. Especially for the frisbee part..I mean we've been practising like forever..There's no reason we can't win haha that's if we all are in the same team.. I don't intend to win the movie ticket..I mean I haven't even touched my Gold class ticket yet. Good thing it has a one year's validity. Well, I just wana have some competitive fun. Just the feeling of winning should be enough :D.
It's just the beginning of easter break. And I foresee this holiday as a stressful one.. I hate all the assignments I have to do.. It's not piling up but it's already a pile! And practical exams are coming up. I can't prioritise any coz all accounts for the final assessment mark. The most important thing I need to get over with is my part on the Cardio essay, just the thought of it drives me insane. And what can I say for Anat assignment... It's the same. It's a good thing that some of the tests were already past.. At present I'm happy with my Anat spotter and Viro presentation marks so I need to keep this consistent.. I know it's tough but not impossible.. K I guess I'll stop for now...Adios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home