Not sleepy
I can't sleep...That's because I slept in the morn, woke up, then slept again til it was time to have my Patho prac. Everybody seems to be in their study/revision mode since every1 in the house except for me are taking repro. I think the test is on Wed. Well, I did some revision as well for anat, intrasemester spotter is like in a week or so...but I did really LITTLE revision.. After Patho prac, I was stuck watching TV, show after show until 10..This rarely happens to me here..I don't watch that much TV here.. Then I went online...occasionally reading some notes.. At around 12 I got into bed but my eyes just couldn't shut. Switched on again my laptop and now doing this as well as downloading more drama series-latest desperate housewives. I was like planning maybe I shouldn't sleep so that I won't miss my early lectures in the morn but probly that won't happen. I'll try my best to wake up in time.. Hmm..oh yea I just remembered that Champ League Quarter Finals is on later. My team's playing! Yay... Arsenal vs Juventus..and it's at 6.30 later on SBS. Wouldn't want to miss this.. I guess I better get a short rest and hopefully will not oversleep and miss everything...-champ league & lectures. K then, I better head to bed and force myself to sleep...Chao


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home