:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Friday night out

Yes! It's the weekend! Relaxing time... That's why I decided to go to the city last night. Just wanna chill...Went with some of the girls. Azim opted not to join. My guess is probably he wanted to study for his repro test next week and I also heard that he was trying to limit spending. Furthermore, his sister and niece is coming tonight..OK moving on, we ate at Satay Club last night, had Indy mee (u noe, mee mamak as they call it in Brunei). I ordered for the medium hot but it wasn't hot at all, just plain sweet..So eventually I was not satisfied with the food.. Then we went to Starbucks (1st time here) and asked for a tall frappucino mocha. Yum~ The place was constantly packed with people that there wasn't any place for us to sit. Then I just came up with the idea to watch a movie since we had nothing much to do. So we just went for a stroll around the cinema area since I wanted to check out what movies they were showing. I managed to convince Leah & Farah to join me watch a movie while Yil & Ehsan chose to go back. There was one movie Leah mentioned a while ago called 'Hostel' and at that night it was showing at 8.45. We chose this lah.. We had NO IDEA what this movie would portray except for the fact it's gonna be gruesome. Haha almost 50% of the movie is made up of 'V.A.N' content. At that moment I just felt sorry for Farah & Leah who had to endure watching all this hahaha...Then only in the 2nd half was when the storyline started to become obvious and it was also the starting point of all torture scenes-really gruesome and disgusting. Scary too.. Overall it was an OK movie for me. Can say worth it. Only $6.50 (initially I thought it was $10+, coz that cinema guy said so) just like in South Bank. So that night just before I go to sleep I watched some late commonwealth games report on TV just to drain out all the eery scenes out of my head and put me into reality. It turned out fine :D. Right, I'm tired now. Cya~

Lookin' good..

Lookin' better.. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home