:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Untitled 1

Yeay...As I thought it would turn out..Arsenal indeed won..and progressed through to the quarter finals.. Waving the England flag and leaving the rest of the English teams (Man U, Chelsea & Liverpool) in despair wahaha...Live on Arsenal...
Haha ok.. There's nothing much I can say for today.. This is what you get when you consider this thing as a daily blog. But it's also interesting just to read back and recall what you did in your past everyday life. There would be some great and happy moments that you could cherish when you read your own blog again. Well, not to mention the sad moments..if you do blog it down, well tough luck, you just gotta feel the misery, sadness and pain again. That's what makes life so colourful...LOL Am I making sense? Maybe not. Just lost a computer football tag team game to Ran & Damit..Was in a team wt SZ...Wah..he so serious one when come into games..Freaky..Haha.. Somehow I feel so lazy tonight..Probably because the weekend is near..but I still have to and must review coz really, most of the lectures today I coudn't get a grasp of what the lecturers were trying to explain. I tend to leave the review to the next day or Sunday. I have the feeling it's gonna happen to tonight's review as well :) Oh yeah, I saw this Damit's skipping rope with a counter..(never actually seen that type before) so I borrowed from him to try out some reps...I only reached 80+ non stop..and already sweating... It was cool, gonna skip again next time hehe.. Tomorrow's a Friday..first lecture at 9 so not bad...and only 2 lectures. Don't really know what's the plan for tomorrow. Maybe tennis or just jogging or none..We'll see how it goes..Cya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home