Hello? Anyone there?
Testing testing 1 2 3.... Hellllo ppl....Aaaa....I'm breathing that blogging air again..haha...Still thinking whether to continue blogging or not..Everyone seems to have/do one..I think I've said this before when I first started but after a while everyone seemed to go into hibernation and now back to square 1. Last time I find blogging quite interesting, but somehow got myself lose in interest. Alright, how should I start..yea as Leah mentioned, it's a new semester in Brisbane..Yees...I am back here.. after 3 months of worthwhile holz back at home. I've set some goals for me to reach just like everybody else. This semester I have to study smarter, get better results, no more procrastinating (although I see it coming..hehe), watch less tv (good thing OZ progs are boring), do some sports & jog regularly so that I can lose that extra stubborn thing inside my belly haha, eat healthy (this will take a while), and not to miss Subuh prayer so that my parents won't have to keep reminding me everytime haha. Those I mentioned are also some of my parents' expectations...For my own good...I won't say it's impossible or anything, I would say it's ALMOST impossible..haha..no lah..Just need to made some transitions and changes with myself and I'm sure I can make it. It's just a good stepping stone before getting into medicine. Alrighty, I think I just did a long post tonight..Not bad huh..Good thing tomorrow is Saturday..Gona do grocery shopping coz there's practically nothing at home..and probably go to city after that to gain extra ideas in making the explorace clues..To those non-BSS guys...don't tail us around..! Hehe..bah Iim watching LOST ni..Cya~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home