Hmm...What ah..
Argh...Yesteryesterday I updated my blog...It WAS rather a long one but then somehow when i tried to post it everything disappeared! Nothing was saved..One lesson learnt..Never make long blogs w/o saving it as early as possible. This goes the same with all the uni reports..coz seriously I've experienced these a no. of times. So i gues i'l jus sum up wat happened lately...
-We had a special lunch at Fau's place (Frah, Leah, Fau, Me n lil Radin). Yum2 oreo cheesecake.
-Shorten my jeans at a specialisd-in-jeans shop..$10 for 2..
-Just realised I've driven illegaly in the face of law---My license expired n I haven't renewed it yet
-Still awaiting for results esp on the Mon n Tue afternoon
-Watched Mr n Mrs Smith with siblings....Cool movie!!
-On wed (15th) made visa online---Results out----My SMS late-----BBCC-----balanced feelings..not overjoyed, not underjoyed...Average 'B'...Simply WOW! but could've done better..
-Sedekah Masjid some home-cooked mee...
-Today??? Closed my a/c remaja...got the $$$$ N got myself a new notebook! Half-paid by my parents..Hmm....Tonight?? Sakai2 lah baru ada own notebook...checking out the free gifts..chatted with quite a lot of fans..hehe..
Tomoro? Not lookng forward to it...Medical check-up! No no no....!!! Needles!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home