:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, June 10, 2005

Of Spanners and Tyres

Today I learnt something I think would be useful later in life..Guess what..? Hmm.. let me start off like this. This morning, my dad, bro n I were actually off to send our land cruiser for a check at JPD. Seriously, that jeep is in need of serious major repair. I mean it caused us problems when it woudn't start last week after our Friday prayers...The advntge is, at least now I know how to use the jumper (as in connect which one to which) :) So moving on, as we were about to leave, my dad noticed a flat tyre of the van. I quickly thought, " Was it because of me, from the day I used it to the beach?" Then I rmembered, I wasn't the last one to use it... :D So, simple, the last one to use it takes the blame. Keke. My dad who couldn't resist of looking at that tyre decided to delay our plan. So we took almost f****** two hours under the hot burning sun just to replace wt a spare tyre. There was no problem of replacing, the time was taken away from lifting the van using the jack! I know u guys won't probbly understand this part so I'l just skip. Fw, fw,fw.....From a clean, good-looking (:p) me to a dirty, sweaty me. After that, we sent the van to the workshop N didn't stick to the plan. Instead we went out to have some roti kosongs at a favourite restaurant. Although I didn't do most of the job, at least this experience I've had would prove useful for me..haha like I have nothing else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home