Big L n Bon Voyage
Sunday was a long long day, extremely exhausted from the NBT treasure hunt. That was the 1st time, n i must admit it was great fun...couldve been funner if we had actually figured out the riddles. Really mind-boggling but once u know the answer..It is like -ohhh...- n a pissed face, It looked simple. Afrah, fau n I came wt 'make sense' answers but really they still keep our mind questioning whether we were right or wrong...N as it turned out, we were WAY wrong hahaha... Among the clue/riddle: turnover bluff, ans: 317. u know y? coz another word for bluff is 'LIE' n when u turnover the word u get '317' BUT what did we answer? we answered Huaho...y is dat u ask us..Here's our interpretation. We followed the tulip (directions) given n then suppose to find the answer..Then we saw a U-turn (for us it's the turnover) n we saw huaho opposite. Fau came up with the huahua bluff so we tot dat was it.hahaha...wat were we thinking?! ANOTHER embarrassing answer for the question: Silver n gold connected Ans: Jalan Agau since the chemical symbols for both elements are Ag n Au n u combine both. Where did that chem knowledge go i also dunno.hehe. N we came wt the answer Royal Embassy of cambodia just bcoz there was a gate which is silver n gold plated. We felt so much the big L haha :p but nevertheless the experience was great especially when u know u're leaving soon. Trying to have fun as much as possible here. Hopefully if i can come back in July I would want to join again. This time the goal is not set much higher...say the target nxt yr is no.30 hehe......Inspiring eh?
Hmm...now it's Tuesday...1.30+ am....I'm leaving pretty soon yet I'm still packing n went excess..3 boxes have been sealed n wrapped so there's not much i can do about dat. So I had to reduce things in my luggage. The only choice is to give some stuff for my parents to bring. But it feels like u wnt to bring everything. It's like ure not complete even leaving a teeny weeny thing.So here I am taking a break from transferring..Later I have 2 packed in this notebook. I'm not that excited but can't wait to go there...I hope everything will run smoothly. So til then..Bon voyage.I'l continue my posts in the land of OZ..Bon Voyage


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home