:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Never trust a skinny cook- Gonna change that..hehe

Got no mood to post anything these past few days...Too much thinking..I need some time to relax yet so much to be done in a short time..Running errands to prepare for the day..Hmm, what else? Oh yea, so much of a disappointment, not about other things but AF..Argh..Y Idayu out? She's undeniably one of the best vocalists in the show apart from Amylea.. Yup, a true shock. That Aznil ah, with his conspiracy theories n it seems to happen..Another theory I wanna propose..It's been 2 weeks that the student at 3rd position ended up last.. Let us see for this week..:S Just for the sake of fun.
Anyway, not to veer off the topic. What do u guys think of my topic dis time? As you might have guessed, I'm in the process of learning how to cook!-n yes, I have lessons from my dear mother n my eldest sister who spent 3 yrs experiencing own cooking abroad few yrs ago. Ofcoz the 1st lesson is how to cook rice. Eventually I was tested 2day, when I was left alone to do the cooking. :S. My rice didn't seem to work out well since it looked dry so I added more water-bit by bit- so unprofessional. But in the end, it was ok. The nyt b4 i was taught how to cook vegetables. It seemed easy but then today I dun understnd y I didn't have that confidence. Oh well....Still learning. N 2nyt another 'lauk' I learnt. Kari Ayam...Yum..not dat hard. Actually I'm trying to broaden my recipes so dat I won't b eating the same thing...Probably the next step is to go into Italian n Chinese...So hehe Bon appetite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home