Little something to talk about
What's up with today? Well, the ten of us biomed buddies went grocery-shopping in the morning at Brunswick street (china town). Then went back, rest for a while. Later in the afternoon, Leah, Azim and Me went off to the city to make the clues for the Explorace. Wait, I think I should stop there. Wouldn't write an account of what we did just now or else you guys out there would know! hehe..So maybe I should skip that up to when we went to Nandos to feed our hungry stomachs. We actually came over late- few minutes past five, when in fact it was supposed to be closed already but nonetheless many people were still coming. We ate, talked and talked til we realised we were the last ones to leave. Got back like around 6+. So basically that was my Saturday. Oh yea, just to mention this, today's weather turned out better. Could've use the dry weather for jogging, but walking around the city for hours is more or less the same :).
Apart from that, what else can I say. Right! The LOST series! Too bad there's nobody I can discuss/talk to about this show. So I guess I'll just write it in here. Haha. Last night I watched the latest episode (ep 15) I downloaded earlier in the week. And to tell you, I'm salivating for more! The story plot is getting interesting..The mystery of the whole show is slowly opening wide through its storyline. A plot path galore! The interesting thing about this show is that there's always something we can anticipate about. Episode after episode. You're just curious to watch more. I remember the last time in the first season back in Brunei where all my siblings would always be right on time on Thursday nights to watch this newly introduced (back then) drama series. Guess what? I wasn't that interested. In fact I only watched the first few and never bothered to watch again. Now I see it the other way round! I'm actually fanatic about it. Hehe you guys must be tired of me talking about this..Actually I wanted to say more about Ep 15 but I guess I'll do it next time..For now just the intro part of it. Ayt, chao.

My favourite opening of the show


1 Comments:
Gitau saja bila kn squash..hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home