:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Busy lo~

Today was unlike yesterday..Had a long & tiring one...With a double lecture and a double practical (frog and cadaver dissections..dissections sja!) all continuous from 8 to 3. If there was to be an Anat tute after that then that would be 4. And again if there was to be a Patho tute that would continue at 6. By then, I'm gonna be hating wednesdays..hehe. So this morning, I woke up early to watch the Champs league. Only watched first half coz got lecture as I mentioned at 8. I'm just satisfied to hear that Barca made it through and not Chelsea...Phew~ Then after the long day at Uni, went back home for a while and had mee goreng perisa Satay before leaving off to playing squash with Yil, Leah and Azim at the UQ sport centre. It was refreshing to be able to play squash again after so long and we had fun as well. Winning wasn't that important at that time :p, it's just being able to play again makes you feel good. We got to move around quite a lot...releasing all the sweat.. So guys....when lagi? hehe... Maybe we'll have more newcomers.. I also want to try out Tennis. although I'm not a big fan of the professional Tennis on tv. Seems fun to play but not enjoyable to watch (sorry tennis fans no offence haha :p). Maybe Ran will organise that one.. Tomorrow not much, just that I have to wake up like just now to watch the Arsenal match. Can't afford to miss that one. I might even skip the first hour of lectures..It's the only chance for the gunners to get a silverware this season. I'm supporting them all the way! Go Arsenal! Ryt I'll stop there..
Arsenal all the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home