:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No more fans??

No updates from me these past few days. There's nothing much really going on in a new week. Just more assignments piling up but let's not talk about that. Then what should I talk about? Hmm..Let me see... Oh yea, in my previous entry I did mention about my mini-fan which has broken down and not 'useable' anymore.. Even THEY made fun of it..you guys know who you are..Poor mini fan. Anyway, speaking of this I went to Toowong village on Monday during my free slots in search of a standing fan (like the one similar to Azim's & Farah's). I went to K-mart and to my dismay they were sold out! I ended up buying other stuff taking all the time I wanted, so much of money flowing somewhere else.. I then bought a chicken Kebab but didn't eat there since it was almost 1 and I had to get ready for my viro pra,c. So the night, I slept without a fan, and my window completely open but with only stale air, I was like sweating profusely the whole time in bed.
The next day, on Tuesday, I thought that I should try out at Indooroo. They have more shops there like Target, K-mart, Harvey Norman etc. Guess what? The same thing happened. No fans! Even Harvey Norman! Err..there is one but the really expensive type and it's the only one left! It's probably a seasonal thing...Everyone is after fans...They, the shops, should really think of providing enough stock all-year round. Right, so again I strolled around the mall looking for 'other stuff' buying Boost's Watermelon crush this time and had another kebab-beef this time (still not sick of them hehe). So till today I still haven't got a new fan. But on the bright side, the weather seems to get colder with chill winds blowing. At least it's not hot anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home