Another birthday

All blacks ganging up
Happy 21st birthday to Amalia... And a job well done to all actors and actresses for making the tribute video for Amal a success.. Had so much fun doing it and I still can't believe that I did that M.O. thing..hahaha...Just wanna kick that guy out of the video hahaha. Everybody actually had some funny elements in their respective acting scences. Actually enjoyed the video. We watched it at McQ but before that we ate at Ehsan's...Nice food, simple but nice. Once again Happy Birthday Amal..Hope you had a blast tonight!
Other than this evening, got nothing much. Just lectures in the morning. I woke up at 8 sharp and got to the patho lecture 20 min late. All becoz of staying up late til 2am to actually finish up the video. But at least I didn't miss the whole thing. Today's lectures were actually ok. I could understand and get the grasp of anything explained for all the three lectures. This wasn't the case for last week where I find it confusing and sometimes difficult to understand. Really annoying when that happens. Hmm..The viro prac this week was also not that bad. Just did those genetics stuff we did in Brunei but this one involved viruses (duh~). All that plasmid DNA, PCRs etc but we mainly did on running the gel today and the western blotting dadida...And yeah we finished on time, not like last week.. By then tired lah...K, that's all..Sayonara~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home