:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Now netball??

The last post I wrote was supposed to be for on Friday but I posted it late at around 1+ in the morn I think. So therefore I'm gonna post this one earlier. I don't wanna write this later than usual when I'm like by then half-asleep. This morning I woke up a bit late. It was a sudden wake-up since I needed to go to the post office. Azim and me wanted to send some birthday gift/card back to Brunei. Tomorrow's Mak's birthday...I wonder what my siblings would buy for her. There's just no update news on the gift. And I'm just curious what b'day cake they're gonna get for her. Sorry to mention this, but I really love the Tiramisu Cheese cake. Sia-sia pun. If I had known that the normal air-mail would take around 2 weeks to arrive Brunei, I could've sent earlier. I mean just for a small card (and light as well) it costs around $16 for the express one which arrives in 3-4 days (I thought it would be in 1 or 2 days). So money-wise, it was a hard decision to make at that spot in front of the counter. Without much thinking, I opted for the normal one since I thought it was not worth it coz it would either way also arrive after her b'day. If it was like $5, I would'nt actually mind..
At 1pm, Damit, Azim and I arrived first at Aimi's place for the BSS meeting. We had to wait until 2 before the whole meeting actually took place. There were many stuffs to discuss about and only ended at 4+. I just hope all the events we actually proposed and planned would turn out smooth. Then at around 5 guess what? We played netball! Yes the guys as well..We didn't care whether it's an all girl sports or not. Coz it's not anymore...OZ guys actually play it. It was a great game we played with the senior team + Aimi BSS. Initially I thought of playing a little so I just wore my thongs (the slipper :p). During the game I injured my toe, it was bleeding but not that bad. Next time I will wear my sports shoes. That's if I'm gonna play again. I would probably will..we'll see... :D.
Nothing much for tonight...I ate roti talur and mee mamee coz I was so damn hungry. I'm drying myself from the sweat as I'm typing this. Later gonna take a shower and 'treat' my injury. Then after that I would probably watch some OC if I don't fall asleep. On the other hand, I would probably do some reviewing of notes that I have left unread. Oh yea, I've set Saturday as a free day so I should stick to no uni work. Right, that's about it. Til tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home