:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happy Birthday~

Hey there again.. First of all I would like to say a very happy birthday to my mother back in Brunei. Happy b'day Mak! Hehe even though she's not reading this. She turns 50 today.. Half a century already..Is that golden jubilee? haha.. Nah..she still looks young..echewah~ hehe bah enough.
This morning I woke up really early like at 5 even though I slept at past 1. Had my subuh prayer then stayed up to watch one episode of my downloaded dramas til about almost 7. Today also turned out to be my turn on the duty list for cleaning the house along with damit. He was also awake by then. All that done by 9 but I continued to tidy up my messy room. With nothing to do after that, I thought I should go to china town to buy some chicken breasts and minced meat. Met Ehsan and Farah along the way to Toowong before going separate ways. But to my disappointment, the rail service has been put on halt due to some congestion somewhere I don't really know..So that spoilt my whole plan. I stayed in Toowong, bought some veggies, fruits, donut, boost juice, indomie and also prawns and calamaries. I didn't care about the price so much, all I can think of is that I needed to get some seafood.. Bought a Joy card, thought of calling my mother on her cellphone since at that time they were celebrating her b'day at RBC ( I wish I could be there as well :(). But as I called, my Brunei phone rang...They ended up calling me. Chatted with each and every member of my family..Kinda miss them...
Well, back at home we just did our own stuff, then by 4+ off we went to play frisbee at Guyatt park. Altogether we did 4 sports in a week..So much of trying to be a sportsman.haha.. It was really fun and satisfying considering this is the first time I played an actual frisbee game. This is the end of what I consider a sports week and I'm really starting to feel all tired. Just hope I can start tomorrow fresh. Back to lectures and pracs..Sigh~ Right enough said for today but something just crossed my mind. Hmm..who's birthday is coming up ah? Hehe..You know who you are..Happy B'day~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home