:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yea..Whatever

I don't really feel like making an entry for today. But still I have to...I wanna see how many days of continuous blogging I can afford to do whether the posts suck or not. Today I had my cardio meeting (for the essay) at my place with my group. Just brainstormed and throw out ideas on the headings. Something did happen today but I choose to remain it undisclosed. After that had patho prac in the evening. Was so sleepy coz it was a prac combined with lectures. The lights were closed everytime we get to the lecture part. I hardly listened and I thought I actually slept for about a 20 seconds at one point. Now, I'm watching the latest episode of the Desperate Housewives. Been weeks since the last episode..I had to wait for weeks! Oh yea..there's this lecturer of mine for Virology whose name is Paul Young. I was like, this is a familiar name but never once that desperate house crossed my mind. Only after I watch this show (now) that I realised that my lecturer's name is actually the same as one of the characters in the tv show. Paul Young, the 'father' of Zac. Haiya~ So lame...No wonder the name sounds so familiar.. Haha...Yea whatever~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home