Another busy weekend..
Sigh...It's Monday..well now Tuesday morning. I'm so exhausted, tired- physically & academically.. I did not listen to much of the lectures today plus the viro prac was really long and confusing..argh.. Anyway, last Saturday the BSS organised FUTSAL tournament. We had to be there early and stayed there like until 4pm. I was in charge of taking photographs for this event and I must admit that the photos suck. Many blurred ones.. The matches were exciting overall..The finals was between a Malaysian team & Centro. A very close game that only penalties determined the champions- this year belongs to Centro.. I supported Maximus but they lost earlier to Centro in the semis. It would have been better if Maximus were to be in the final against Centro.. The event was generally a success except for the fact that we didn't get to really sell our home-made sandwiches. The price we set was $1. That was probably the mistake. In the end, the remaining sandwiches were distributed free of charge. Lucky to those who could stand long enough not eating. Well that afternoon, there was supposed to be a game of netball but I had to head home fast & get ready coz me, Nawi, Fariz and Aimi had to meet up with the Hicom & Uncle Marzuki for the event next day- Minister of Edu's visit.
I actually didn't know what to do as we discussed about the event. So I thought as an assistant secretary, I should be doing something. Ting! Maybe I should be jotting down all the particulars needed for tomorrow. Yea..like duh. Then we checked the ballroom, ensuring the no of seats are correct etc and not long after my parents called. They were just telling me that the Minister has flown haha and would be staying in Spore overnight. That was unnecessary but yea it was nice to hear from them again then. The meeting wasn't that long so the hi-com decided to treat us for dinner. This part actually took most of the time.. We were like restaurant-hunting. It was a Saturday night so you might have guessed it- many shops were closed. Anyway we first made our way to Satay Club which was like miles away (far opposite) and it was closed. Then Nawi decided that maybe we could eat at West End but the taxi could only accomodate 4 ppl..so that was ruled out. After that we thought maybe we could just have a drink at Starbucks. Crowded. We ended up eating at Sizzlers. My 1st time! We had this seafood platter, 3 huge plates of calamaris, prawns!, fish cod, fries shared between 6. There were unlimited drinks too, a buffet of salads and desserts. If you know me..I wouldn't waste the opportunity. I ate as much as I can. I mean the hi-com paid $92 jus for this and it better be worth it.. As they say ' Makan sini skali stahun gnya' haha which is true..Crazy just a plate costs $20+. Chatted this & that and headed home. Oh yea, met Dibah for the 2nd time haha...
On Sunday, I woke up a bit late..Coz so tired.. Did some anat revision & laundry and was almost 3. We had to catch an early bus and train to reach at the Sofitel hotel in time. There wasn't much happening. Anyway, let's jump straight away. I got to sit at the same table with the minister! Somehow feel honoured..Hehe :D but then we had to control our eating.. :S Haha that is not me.. I eat a lot! Looking around ppl just constantly getting up refilling their plates. I can't deny there was an envious feeling inside hahaha.. Well only after the dessert that the minister said "Bah, jgntah malu2.." so what else, I got up and got my refill of dessert. The dessert was awesome- cheese cake n choc cake. Yum~. We ended the event with photograph-taking. We went back in bunch to the bus station looking like drunks along the way haha...So hyper..So there goes my weekend...

Some of the BSS Squad with Yil

Me with some seniors

At the bus stop


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home