:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, May 19, 2006

Not to be..

First thing, as it turned out my all-time favourite team Arsenal had lost in the final. It's kinda disappointing and frustrating actually. They were ten men down so early but amazingly grabbed a 1-0 lead in the first half. At that point I was hopeful but until those two opposing goals it was just not to be. Arsenal's dream shattered and so was mine :(. Ofcourse people would say, you always have next year or the year after that and so on but with the likelihood of Henry moving to another club (and some more experienced players), it seems although not impossible, most unlikely. It would've been a great moment if they had won..Haiya..Sigh.. It was damn close. Anyway, it's only a game..haha.. See how much a game can affect you..I wonder what's happened to SZ..He didn't turn up for lectures (just assuming coz haven't seen him around, lol).. Has the game really gotten into him? Well IF it did, get over it! Haha...
Now into these reality TV shows.. Amazing Race 9 has come to an end and yes my favourite team -the hippies- won overall...Weeha! I have this habit of picking a team(or a singer as in AI) early in the season and give my support all the way til the end. It happened first time for this one.. Now into AI, the top 2 results! Yes, Taylor's in.. and surprisingly Kat joins him too. I would've thought Elliot making it through but again it was not to be.. Not that it bothers me but I thought that he was more deserving. O yea, for the first time ever, they revealed the percentage of votes. Imagine the differences between 33.06%, 33.26% and 33.68% out of millions of votes?! That is so incredibly close so people have to realise that it was already a huge achievement just to reach top 3. Some fans could hardly believe the figures and it was the nature for them to spark some conspiracy theories about this and as I read from the forums, there have been a lot of contestant-bashing going on. I even posted some words of defence for the singers hahaha. Anyway, expect a great finale episode next week.. Good thing this is gonna end before the exam period which gives me more time to revise on my upcoming exams. Tomorrow's a big day, we're gonna compete in the BSS netball tournament. So hoping for a great game. Are you ready guys?? Go.... Exudas!!
Will it be him...


....or her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home