Long Day, Gunners vs Barca
Gosh I'm so freaking tired right now. It's been a long day. Had my Viro prac exam just now. We had to start late coz the person with the lab keys was not there on time so we had to wait for the security. We ended up starting late, no briefings whatsoever. Anyway, the paper looked Ok but I think I somehow screwed it coz I know I could've done better. There was so much to answer that no checking could be done. I managed to 'answer' most, yeah just filling the paper with ink probably with meaningless answers. Some I just left blank coz I totally had no idea- 'What's the use of acetone in the immunoblotting?'. How the hell am I suppose to know, it wasn't even in the lab book! Oh well, as the saying goes 'What's done cannot be undone' Hahaha (whose quote ah?). Then at 9+, had to give my urine sample for the control at the Physio lab ( I HAD to be the volunteer haha) so I turned up for the Patho lecture 20+min late in which I hardly listen :S.
Then at 10, the Bruneian Group F of Cardio had the diuretics experiment. As a volunteer, I had to take samples of my urine every 20 minutes after taking some testing drug. 20 minutes! That's inconvenient haha! Ofcoz, with drinking in between to prevent myself from getting dehydrated. My job was consistent, measure volume and pH while the others rotate to get the feel of handling other measuring equipments. It was important to know all coz this is what's gonna be examined next week. What?! Next week?! Sigh :S. So the whole thing went on until just after 1. Damit, Ran & I were late for our anat prac but I had forgotten my labcoat & safety goggles so I had to rush home. Imagine what I did? I took my sweet time resting, eating and had a bit of surfing. Turned up to the lab by 2. We ought to finish the abdomen section by today & move to the pelvis dissection but we were too slow just by the fact that we didn't know what to do next. Anyway, the strong smell from the cadaver indeed gave me a headache which don't seem to wear off until now. Yea as I'm typing this I'm having a chronic headache.
Then had a one hour break. Went home AGAIN. I forgot my Patho assignment paper. Then at 5 Patho tutorial. I was so damn sleepy. My eyes were like trying to shut from time to time but I just had to resist it being aware of the 'I'd-rather-have-my-beer-at-home' lecturer who seemed to be staring at me everytime I tried to sleep. Actually, I'm gonna sleep after I have dinner. Later at 4.30 am there's gonna be the Arsenal-Barcelona Champ league final match. So looking forward to it. SZ's gonna sleep over tonight coz he's gonna be my counterpart for this coz we are definitely Arsenal fans! Yea! Later promises a good game. Hope so.. It's funny we actually planned to buy sodas and chips. Damit even came up with the idea to cook fries. Haha is this gonna be some kind of party. And oh yea to my fellow housemates, be warned coz this house is gonna vibrate to the max. Haha no lah..Just hope you can tolerate the noise if there's any. Hmm..what else. Oh yea, this match is gonna depend so much on captain Thierry Henry. I think there's too much pressure on him but I hope he'll deal with it well and perform well. And I expect to see some goals from other team mates. Anyway, fingers crossed for the later match. For now, cya.

Arsenal captain & top striker. Who other than THIERRY HENRY?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home