Out of boredom
Just came back from uni after three lectures.. Now back home trying to sit back & relax.. What better way to spend your free time? It should be revision! Yeah I know, but not just in a mood yet. As I've said earlier, got an early prac exam this Wednesday. I've e-mailed the lecturer and he agreed to give back our prac reports & books with feedback which I will be collecting later after 3 this afternoon. Then I would start reading!
Anyway, just out of boredom, I was playing my mp3s when I remembered the 4 OZ idol girls would be doing their concert tour around OZ. So I searched through the internet to find more info about it. In fact, there's a single release for this. It's a cover version of Donna Summer's 'This time I know it's for real' by what they call The Young Divas (No, they're not in a group or releasing any album). The release was recent, I think it was last last week. I downloaded the song and find it really catchy. It really sounded 70's or 80's..which makes sense IT IS from those years..So guys, if you don't know, you should have a listen. Makes you wanna dance! Haha... Enjoy...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home