:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, June 09, 2006

Very soon! S.O.S.


Wow! Only few hours left til the opening ceremony of the World Cup! And tomorrow's my first exam! Fortunately it's gonna be held at 2.30pm. So I know when I should be there, where (that's important), how- not relevant hehe.. So that's set. What else..Stationery- pen, pencil, pencil leads, eraser, ruler..Oh yea! Student ID! So it's in my wallet-don't forget to bring that. Anything else you guys can remind me by posting in the tag (thanks). I've done my Viro revision but I'm doing a second round just to make sure I can retain as much info as I can.. Sigh~ And oh yea I hate the headaches I've been getting these past few days.. Argh..
2nd thing..I wanna congratulate my sis who received the Sultan's scholarship and due to depart for London this Sept I think (which means we don't get to see each other by then!). I'm sure my parents are proud of her and so I share that too. Well-deserved. Could describe her as a disciplined hard-worker and a pro in managing her time. Seems to work her way. I couldn't agree more of my parents saying that we (siblings) should looked up to her as an example (academically only haha). We could never follow that. We have our own ways haha. Anyway congrats Fitri..I guess that's your b'day present..:p
Man...I'm in the world cup mood.. I've been playing the World Cup songs... You guys should listen to the Shakira- Hips don't lie (bamboo) made esp for the world cup. A really fun song, listen to it when you're stressed..esp after knowing my Cardio prac results- really depressing. I've sent this song to Ehsan this afternoon and she totally agreed with me! We can dance to this song haha! Right, I better head off to my 2nd round revision. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home