:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, July 07, 2006

Busy these past few days..

  • World cup 2006: Initially, most of the teams I supported LOST
  • Nearing to the final, most of the teams I supported WON
  • Even better, FRANCE (my all-time fav team) reached the final (Yup, I can recall how disappointed I was when they didn't even make it to the 2nd round the last world cup - so yeah that was a relief)
  • Hani came to Brissy, brought her around. Then a day before she left for Sydney we went to Gold Coast. Stayed overnight- A really great experience.
  • Busy with packing back at Dell road. Moved to Sisley on the 5th.
  • Thinking of getting a bike. Still thinking~
  • Results out. As expected for two of the courses but otherwise for the other two. Overall: sucks. Goal not achieved :(.
  • Hopefully with the new place, I would be better conditioned to study harder bearing in mind to make a change in my studying strategy.
  • Went to UQ to settle some things: OSHC- Got my name wrong but turned out to be not a serious problem; Went to the bank to change security questions. Went to Indooroo.
  • News from home: Younger twin sister, Fiizah got accepted for the special scheme scholarship. Congrats. So proud & happy for her. Will be leaving in late Aug/early Sept. That makes two family members that I won't be able to see when I get back this EOY!
  • Status: Still hoping for a well-deserved sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home