:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, November 03, 2006

Swot vac Raya

Just needed something to do for a while so I decided to post an entry. We're into the 2nd week of raya & so far, it's been a nice one although there might be a few of you who don't agree with me..Just my opinion :). At least this year many ppl hosted open houses where we can just go to & fill our stomachs :D. Speaking of raya, it's also the exam revision week (swot-vac as they call it here..). My 1st is this Saturday- SOCY. That's like in less than two days & thank god I've covered most of the topics of my reader. But I guess I won't be sleeping tonight since I've still got the lecture notes part to read & the fact that I slept through the afternoon.
A few days ago I turned 21. Nothing much really, which I didn't mind either. For a change, it was probably nice to stay and relax at the comfort of your home once in a while for your b'day. Got a call from home..sms greetings from siblings as well as family in s'pore. Greetings from a number of friends here.. Thanx guys.. (Oh yea, thnx for the present Leah, not that I expected it ;)).
A day after, Dmt, Rhmt and I hosted a raya open house. Ofcoz the effort of cooking etc started 24 hrs before. We got the necessary help from the McQs, Friz & Faisl for this occasion. [Thanx guys.. really appreciate it]. Just glad that at least it went just fine regardless of the full house situation. Overall, it did bring the raya mood..
BTG... Our part (Biomed 4) was featured in the QUT episode. How misleading was that. As a result, my family back at home didn't get to watch it. Plus they were also busy with an open house. And despite me reminding them to check every night, they were also with the problem searching for the channel... Weird~. Here, we watched thru online streaming..it was weird to listen to my own voice giving the ucapan. So awkward to watch the video. Luckily for my part the video froze so I didnt see it. Hah!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home