Panic in disguise
It's in less than 9 or so.. Anxiety strikes in... Yet I'm showing signs of calmness.. Very calm indeed.. As if there's nothing major tomorrow.. At times on the www (mostly that is), other times in the kitchen in search of food and flicking through the channels on TV. Studylah! It's your final chance..
The good thing is I've done the whole revision and now I'm on the recap bit. Not sure if I understood the stuff correctly but that's a completely different story. I just hope that what I studied in these past 4 days, they'll all be stuck in my head until after the - what I anticipate as an agonising (too strong a word I guess) two hour exam. Hope it'll be over SOON. By then, two are down.. And only one to go!
Heroes episode 3 is in my to do list for post-devb exam..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home