:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hard working? Hardly working?

Argh...!! I'm really disappointed at myself for today's paper.. How could I not answer those SAQs & MCQs properly.. I felt really stupid doing it. I couldn't even remember but only the slightest bit.. And who knows whether what I remembered was even right! At first glance of the SAQs, ok.. this looks simple especially J.Rthnagel's... Aaa..there's a repeat question... good... Then B.Dgnan's 16 marks qs, -utter confusion, blank :s [flips thru pages quickly]. E.Whtlw's- ok.. this should be ok.. epigenetics-probably a handful I can recall... but 10 marks means 10 points.. where am I gonna get more points... Panic. And also P. Nkes, aah good I've read this several times- let's leave that for now.
.
Did the MCQs over the first hour.. Must say really really tough questions.. I think I've shaded about 5-6 of those '?'s. Imagine 5 times 0.4... Could be helpful. This paper is a disappointment, I never rechecked my MCQs coz I couldn't be bothered. In previous occasions, I've actually changed mostly from right to the wrong answers. This time, just have to believe with my initial instincts.
.
What contributes to the said disappointment? Did I do my revision? Yes I did. Was I not working hard enough? I'm not sure.. Or was it my method of study that's not effective..? Or maybe not focused enough..? Maybe my memory retention is low...from that aji-no-moto (haha I like the rhyming). I really like SAQs but this time around I'm hating it.. O well... As the saying goes 'What's done cannot be undone.' That phrase is so overused.. My situation would probably fit more on ' You cannot change what is done' (lame :p, but I see a difference in meaning). Next: BIOL3002..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home