Freedom; At the movies
Phew! It's all over! Free..! Relief! Had my final exam earlier this morning for two hours. The paper wasn't bad. Only few questions that got me scratching my head. The others were actually easy but sometimes you can't recall what you've actually studied so just applied a lil bit of common sense. But overall I thought it was only satisfactory considering the period of revision I had. No regrets. Did my 'best' already.
.
Btw, just thought of posting an upcoming movie trailer for everyone's preview- The Casino Royale 007. Some of us watched 'The Prestige' just now at South Bank. 1st time at the smaller cinemas. Smaller screen but not overcrowded. Anyway, must say that I enjoyed the movie although I was left with little confusion.
.
Other showing & upcoming movies: Borat (haha!), Escape clause, The holiday, Texas Chainsaw massacre (Let's watch this!), Open season, Saw 3, Jackass 2 and many more...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home