:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

'Happy Grad'

I hate the fact that it's only this time around that my student card expired and it has literally put a stop to my transport concession rates- darn it. So today, I just stayed home. Not tempted to go to the city or wherever but who knows sooner or later haha. Besides, this morning (err, in fact afternoon) I woke up late - as usual haha :p.
.
I've got like about maybe 3 weeks plus before I go back to Brunei and so far I haven't got any plans for this holiday other than when my family arrives here. I was like thinking- what should I do? We'll just see how it goes..
.
What happened today (Monday)? Well, this afternoon my whole batch of Biomed had photoshots at the Uni campus. It was like more of for Yil and Dmt (them in their grad gowns) since they are gonna go back early next week. They took several shots already in the morning but they wanted a group photo as well. It felt a bit like 'graduation day' except for the fact there weren't lots of people around and it was already getting dark. But I think the 'graduation atmosphere' and feeling was probably felt more by both Yil n Dmt. Makes me more excited to wear that gown this coming 13th December. Can't wait to throw the hat- that should be a great feeling haha..
.
'Happy Graduation' Yil!
.
'Happy Graduation' Dmt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home