:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Friday, November 24, 2006

Is it just me?

Some of you might come across 'MySpace' on the net, the other kind of 'Friendster' but widely used by the omputihs (haha just assuming, it's probably just more popular) and also used to feature some celebrities etc. I'm not sure if you guys have noticed this. I've seen a lot of older adults & senior people (maybe 30ish to even 70ish) most of whom are females having a page profile of their own. It's possible that it's just that younger people are using false profiles but why in the world would they do that, right? Here's what I think- I think they're real. They are even using real pictures of themselves. So my question is: Is it a common phenomenon in the Western world that these age groups are also actively engaged in this MySpace thingy? Haha.. I could not imagine my parents having a friendster profile and even if they do, I don't think they would care much of updating or improving their page. It's funny you see, these people are also good in 'decorating' their pages and frequently update them! Maybe better than some of us! Including myself.. hahaha... It's kinda interesting to notice these 'so-what?' details but I think it would make a great sociology topic essay to write on. LoL :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home