:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good on ya!

Wow, I accomplished one major thing today.. I cleaned the toilet! As of now, the whole unit in general is still in a mess but I'll work on it just in time before my family comes over. In the afternoon, went to play a new game of softball with the rest of the bunch. Haha, we are so into many games nowadays.
.
I think I had my first 'nasi' meal after more than one week. I've been surviving the holidays only on noodles and pastas, mostly on those IndoMies. I never had breakfast, rarely had lunch and only had dinners so I'm almost certain with an empty stomach during the daytime. It's tough when you get all lazy, you end up not eating. Well somehow just now I got the energy to prepare a rice meal. Made Black Pepper Beef and Stir fried sayur Choy Sam (Don't know what u call it, so let's name it like that) to add to the rice. Only satisfactory..
.
Entertainment update: Carrie Underwood snagged five awards in the Billboard Music Awards 2006. Last year she walked away with three awards. This year, she even won the 'Album of the year' award beating the likes of Nickelback and High School Musical. Good on her.. I'm sure she'll get better and better.. And she's becoming more beautiful by the day. Few weeks ago, she's also won some other awards in the AMA and CMA. It might just be her year. Her album 'Some Hearts' is currently on the top spot in the Billboard Country Charts and has been there for quite a while. Go Carrie go!
.
Btw, it was Mary J Blige who won big at the awards show grabbing eight awards..
.

Carrie at the BMA '06 (Source: macleans.ca)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home