:: SIMPLE ::

Another amateur blog..

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Graduands to graduates


Wow, love the feeling of just 'graduated'.. Here's how it went. During my turn to receive my cert, it felt like I was between nervous and calm. Nevertheless, I was still excited. It's like I couldn't wait to reach for my cert. But the best part (for me) was just being in that grad gown. I don't know any words to describe the feeling. Anyway, the ceremony went on long, calling out each ppl's name. So that was about it. Other than that, there were also speeches- some inspiring ones by a lecturer and a best student (I think). Oh yea, that girl (best student), I thought she was particularly good in delivering her speech but sadly a lot of ppl didn't laugh to her jokes. I felt a bit sorry for her. I can sense this coz I might have experienced this as well.. haha... I didn't laugh to much coz I followed suit others :D. Just an appreciating grin might just do it.
.
Refreshments- Only drank water. They did provide tea, coffee, alcohol but no fruit juice. Too bad. But the custard tarts were yummy but I only had one as I had to rush off to search my family. Sia2pun. haha. And yea.. I almost missed out the group photo.. Phew~ hahaha.. Hey, I can't afford to miss that one guys. Then we queued to take the studio photo. It was really long and it was past four and by right I should have already returned the gown. Luckily I still can claim my refund (phew). So as it turned out, didn't really take that many photos with that gown on. But a few will do I suppose.. Most probably I'll buy the on-stage one that one photo company took.. That's a more worthwhile photo.
.
Congratulations to my Biomed colleagues.. May we all have a successful year ahead. Chiao.
.

Me on big screen (haha..prasan)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home