Weekly Must-watch (2)
Grey’s Anatomy 3 – Didn’t watch much of the first season.. Completely skipped to the middle episodes of season 2 and now still watching Season 3. Lots of drama in a medical setting. Not so much of making diagnoses like in House. Just the way of life of medical interns and health professionals, the relationships established in there etc. I love the characters that played the bunch of interns. Their integrity and trustworthy is something to be admired. This week I think it’s into its 18th episode. I’ve left this particular show unwatched for a while now (Up to Ep 13 only) coz I wanna be able to watch it back to back later when I have the free time (weekend!)
American Idol Season 6 – I don’t feel that this season the talent is that good particularly the guys. Felt like the judges have even put through some of the worse singers into the top 24. Luckily most of them are out already. However there are some really2 good ones - personality-wise and vocally.. It’s as if these contestants should have won already but there can only be one winner so we’ll have to wait. It’s the top 12 already this week and who knows, things may change & maybe the not-so-good ones will lift up their game and do better.
I’ve just checked this, Brandon Rogers is eliminated this week. For the record, he’s the first guy to be eliminated from top 12 since Season 1. The first elimination of top 12 from S2-S5 has since then been girls - Vanessa, Leah Labelle, Lindsay & Melissa from S2-S5 respectively.

Labels: TV


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home