Tagged?!!
I'm victimised by this tagging game. I'm not weird ppl... Can u understand that? haha... I can't think of any which makes it difficult. Anyway, I'll just play along for the sake of filling my time..
.
6 weird things about myself eh? Let's see...
.
1) First- what I don't consider weird others take it as weird. Isn't that weird? I can't recall an example but it's something like this: whenever I'm doing something I feel comfortable with, others come up to me and say 'What the hell are you doing? Can't you just do it this way?' My immediate response would be 'Napakan?' or sumthing more polite in that sense :p followed by a 'reasonable answer..' But they would react by giving that funny look thinking that you must be weird. (Ok, that wasn't such a good first weird thing about myself you all must be confused by now..lame...~ Nvm, I've typed this much let's go to the next one.)
.
2) I like to do my revision (readings mostly) in public transports particularly in the bus or the citycat (ferry). Few return trips should suffice. (ok ok, u guys must be thinking... NOW that's WEIRD!!! I feel so isolated now, anybody on the same boat with me?:P)
.
3) I still keep my old useless stuff in my room thinking that it might be useful one day. So if u can imagine, the room will be accumulating 'trash.' In the end, like after 5 years or so I still throw these stuff away. You end up thinking, my room could've at least been spacious and clean for 5 years!
.
4) This is based on other ppl but I don't think its weird after all. I don't like to eat dates (kurma), raisins & all those related good antioxidants that majority of ppl like.. It's a pity really. At least I put some effort by forcing myslf one piece during sungkais in the fasting month
.
5) I like singing but I can't sing.. (Totally not weird, that was just to fill up the fifth one)
.
6) I'm really bad at this. When I read back there's like half I still think aren't weird. But I can't be bothered. Maybe there are just 3 weird things about myself really... :p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home